- Worked with the Director of Learning and external stakeholders to discover course needs
- Design and create effective MassiveU courses to meet a variety of needs and audiences, using our online pedagogy and best practices in course design
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop courses, including leveraging a network of contractors for video content production
- Design and create original instructional videos or interactive simulations that align to MassiveU standards
- Assess course quality through critical reviews developing actionable improvement plans
- Maintain and revise course content on a regular basis
- Research course and instructional video content
- Instructional video script writing
- Instructional video filming
- Collaborate regularly with Director of Learning, Andrew Claassen (See LinkedIn profile)
What can I say- I am an animated presenter! During my six month contract I gained experience in storyboarding, script writing, and “acting” to feature in my very own Instructor Guide Videos. To claim I had fun is an understatement.
Reporting and collaborating directly with the Director of Learning, Andrew Claassen, I developed a 6 module, 8.5 hour eLearning course about Inquiry-Based learning focused on a wide audience with an array of IBL experience.