(1) Learnics.com: Before
- Designed UI and turned it into a working prototype
- Created custom style guide for company rebranding
- Facilitated the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identified design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Made strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Took a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborated with other team members and stakeholders.
(2) Learnics.com: After
Through a paid subscription with SquareSpace I could modify the structure of the website through block design, or embed my own customized CSS or HTML features to increase the ease of user experience and navigation, as well as update all custom branding. Click the button below to visit view the new interactive, user friendly, and soothing environment on the live website.